onsdag 29. juli 2009

The attack of Sasha...

So then she walked into the muscle function class. All tall in her boots and skinny jeans, with a leather jacket as a bonus. Her brown hair in perfect curls and a perfectly tanned face. “Is M here?” she asked the teacher. “I’m sorry; this is a big class, so I don’t know every single face in here”. She glanced out over the class to see if anyone else knew M, and so they did, but M was shaking her head quickly signalling that she was not there, or at least that she did not want to be recognised.
The woman suddenly smiled satisfyingly and turned to a blond girl: “you’re M right?”.
M turned to her and put on a confused look, “do I know you?”.
“Oh, I’m sorry, I haven’t introduced myself have I… laughs… my name is Sasha I’m your dad’s fiancé”
“Good for you, although, the ring will loose its shine”
“Well well, he told me you’d be a smartass, why don’t you just come with me”
“Well, the thing is you see, this is not a good time, if you haven’t noticed I’m in a lecture right now…”
“Oh, I’m sure your teacher won’t mind you skipping this one class, you have your dad’s permission you know”
“It hasn’t occurred to you has it, that maybe I don’t want to talk to you…? And after all, I don’t have a dad, not even on paper, only in the most biological sense.”
“You know that’s not true darling, your dad adores you, you know that”.
“Of course he does, in the most your-so-cute-I-must-kill-you kind of way”. M standing up now.
“Why don’t you just come with me and we’ll discuss this outside, huh?”
“You can go outside, I’m staying here”.
“Do I have to bring out my gun?”
Putting on a fake smile M replied: “Whatever makes you happy”
Sasha taken aback by this slowly pulls out her gun and put it in M’s direction. “You come with me or I’ll shoot you!” M makes her way towards Sasha trying not to step on too many of her classmates feet or fall over for that matter.
“Oh, you know that’d upset him don’t you” M replies sarcastically. “After all, he wants the pleasure of that himself, and you know, going against him on that is worse than working with the police to imprison him, so… I dare you!”
Sasha now sending M into the wall and putting the gun up in her face. “You are really annoying and slightly illusional aren’t you?” “Of course your dad’s not going to shoot you, we’re just going to ship you of to boarding school in Switzerland when we get married”:
“I see. He hasn’t told you has he? He has no obligations or rights when it comes to me, so that’s not necessary, and also, just so you know, you’re not going to get married, he’s going back to prison for a couple of years still, and at this rate you’re joining him love” M smiles.
“What do you mean I’m joining him? I’m just picking up his daughter…right?”
“Well, you know, the last time I checked, carrying a gun without a licence to do so was illegal…”
“But…”
“POLICE! DROP THE WEAPON!” Officer Jackson yelled as he entered the room with his team. “Step away from the girl and put the gun on the floor”.
“And what if I don’t?” Sasha asked, a bit startled and confused.
“Then we’d have to shoot you” Sasha hesitated for a minute, but slowly put the gun to the floor and stepped away from M, raising her hands for protection.

The next thing she knows, M is sinking to the floor, closing her eyes to try to calm herself. She can vaguely sense someone bending down towards her, “you okay?” M turning to look at her now, “yeah, I’m fine, I just need some air”.

Ingen kommentarer: